In powder coating, metal workpieces are first pre-treated in a chromium-free and environmentally friendly manner, sprayed with polyester powder and then fired at 200 to 220 °C. During the firing process, the plastic powder flows and cross-links to form a permanent coating. This gives you a protective and attractive surface, matt, textured or glossy as desired.
- High quality surface finishing
- Choice of numerous color options
- Short processing times
- Environment-friendly process
- Long-lasting corrosion protection
- Use of powder coatings harmless to health
- Dirt-repellent effect for easy cleaning